Crxconec empty 1RU 48PORT UTP Angled RJ45 keystone panel offers a high-density solution in limited rack. All the production line of the utp panel is strictly controlled to approve the cable with good performance. The high-density SPCC material effectively guarantees the mechanical strength in rack network wiring. This panel includes a rear cable manager to allow the cable to be dressed in the panel neatly and securely. Snap-in structure, easy to install and unload from the module. The empty rack mount panels are available to snap in RJ45 keystone jacks or inline couplers, provide more flexibility for customizing the installation. The V shape of the panel presents the jacks at an angle to the front of the network cabinet v rack that reduces the strain on the jack that results from the patch lead.
- Providing a high density ethernet port socket connectivity fill into cabinets and racks.
- Angling the keytone patch panels allows the cables to flow into the vertical cable Managements in an organized.
- Style, reducing the demand for horizontal cable management.
- User-friendly label reduces installation time on patch panel network wiring.
- The rear cable management keeps cable neat and efficient.
- 1U 48port Angled UTP type for rj45 jack
Keystone Jack Wiring Panel Applications
Unloaded keystone patch RJ45 rack panel, or unloaded blank patch panel, is an optional Ethernet patch panel. The empty RJ45 24 ports allow you to install different network jack for wiring such as Cat5e / cat6 / Cat.6A / Cat. 8 insert modules according to your need.
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40°C to 68°C|
|Humidity||10% ~ 90% RH|
Panel Body Material: SPCC 1.5mm
Support Bar Material: SPCC 1.5mm
- 24 port network patch panel Price Term: FOB Taiwan or FOB Ningbo
- Payment Term: T/T, credit card, or pay pal
- MOQ: 100 PCS
- Lead Time: 4-6 weeks after order confirmation